Just curious, but why don't you have them doing what they do in the
office?  If they are accountants, why not have them doing accounting, if
they are financial analysts, why not have them doing that?  I am sure
they could provide you with their own material even. This would seem so
much more relevant than doing a puzzle.  I am at my computer a lot, so I
would want to know how to sit at my computer and be able to work without
the pain, or at least how to minimize it.

Caryn