From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jenny Daup
Sent: Sat 8/19/2006 7:18 AM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: [OTlist] new to list

Hello,
My name is Jenny Daup and I'm an OT in Nebraska and new to the group. I'm
looking at doing some low vision rehab. Anyone have experience setting up a
practice? Willing to share suggestions?
Jenny

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Change options?

Help?
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Smart Medicine. Inspired Care. And the awards to prove it.
Recognized as a Top 50 Healthcare Network.
To learn about other recognition and awards Baptist has earned,
visit:

http://www.bmhcc.org/aboutus/awards/index.asp

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are not permitted
to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or in part without the
express consent of the sender.  Please notify the sender of the
error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete
it immediately.