Orli,
How did you learn to teach a patient eccentric viewing? I'm trying to decide
where to go to learn. I've done Mary Warren's course and I have a fabulous
friend in low vision who is willing to let me spend some time observing her
but I wondered if there is a course or workshop somewhere that really gets
to the down and dirty techniques that I haven't been able to perfect yet?
Jenny Daup

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn