From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Arceneaux
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:08 PM
To: otlist@otnow.com
Subject: [OTlist] Start ups

Hello everyone,

  Would anyone on the list be willing to share start up supply lists,
etc for:

  1.  Sensory integration with a geriatric pysch. population?  I am
specifically interested in a sensory room.  What would be your choices
on training and/or obtaining the expertise needed to pull this off?

  2.  An outpatient program for low vision rehabilitation.

  Jim Arceneaux

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for
OTs Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn