From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Johnson, Arley
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 2:52 PM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Documentation discussion

Jen:
I refuse to believe that in low vision rehab there is such thing as wordy.
Every word is justifying your expert training and intervention.
Secondly, With all of the auditing going on in rehab nowadays, the constant
theme is the documentation does not explain why therapy needed to be given
in an intense setting.  I recently reworked our forms after we were audited
by our FI and that comment came back about the physician and nursing notes
as well.

I think many of the national rehab association are on the same page that
more, organized documentation is better.
Good luck!
Arley Johnson, MS, OTR/L
Operations Manager
Rehabilitation Services
Pennsylvania Hospital, the Nation's First
Basement, West Wing
800 Spruce Street
Philadlephia, PA 19107-6192
215-829-5018 - office