From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ron Carson
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:42 AM
To: Joan Riches
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Functional Mobility Training

Joan,  I  should  have mentioned that she does have new learning issues.
But  this is not a learning issue. She is very smart and very set in her
ways.  If  things don't make sense she won't do them. And I respect that
about her! Like I said, she is a good friend and I know he well.

She will only NOT use furniture if it makes sense to her. Does that make
sense? <smile>