Hello Barb:

I  know  it's  hard to NOT thing's personally, but please keep in mind
that  comments  are NOT generally directed to any one person. Instead,
we  tend  to  talk  in  generalities  that  may  or may not apply to a
particular  person.

On this list, I think it's important that two things happen:

1. Everyone is honest

2. Everyone is open to new ideas

Having  said  this, I understand how and why you might be offended but
please  don't  let  mine  or anyone else's negativity adversely affect
what  you  do. Take what I and other's say with "the grain of salt".

I  strongly believe that the PROFESSION of OT needs to wake up and get
its  head  out  of the sand. I am constantly being negative, because I
think  that's  about  the  only  way  to  raise awareness. And without
awareness, there will never be any change!

Thanks for sharing your honest opinion!!!!!!!

Ron Carson MHS, OT