From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ron Carson
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 06:44
To: Dawson
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Arrgh! SNF OTs on the hot seat!

Dawson, thanks for your comments.

The OTlist has been around for a long time. One thing is for sure, the
nature  of the discussions, the tone of the topics and the passion for
change is not for everyone.

You  said you joined the list to:

        ...read  what  practicing  OTs  are  talking about, up to, and
        perhaps   even   learn   something;  possibly  even  get  some
        encouragement for the big step I am about to take.

You  ARE reading about what practicing OT's are talking about, you ARE
learning  something.  And,  while you may not be encouraged by some of
the topics, these issues are real world.

EVERY  profession  faces challenges and in my opinion OT needs to have
members  who  voice  their opinion and are willing to take a stand. In
fact,  your  message  says  to  me  that you are one of these types of
people!!!

Ron Carson MHS, OT