What is her UE strength? If she can lift herself up and onto a towel or sheet
that is already been placed on the shower bench, that would solve it.

--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Ron Carson <rdcar...@otnow.com> wrote:

From: Ron Carson <rdcar...@otnow.com>
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Shower Bench to W/C Transfer?
To: "angela jones" <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 7:23 PM

Thanks  for  the suggestions. The "towel method" has been successfully
used  by  the patient's caregiver. The patient and I have TALKED about
her  using  the  towel  when she's alone but there is concern that she
will  be  unable to get the towel underneath herself. I guess she will
only know if she tries.

Any other suggestions?