We use crafts like adult therapist used to.  Beading, painting, coloring,
weaving, sand art, cut and paste and by doing so we touch on all those areas
mentioned below.  We are "occupational" therapists.  The problem is if they
coop the whole idea of utilizing these mediums.  We've already in the state
of Florida lost the right to "massage" someone unless you are a massage
therapist.

Elizabeth Thiers, OTR/L
FECTS
ehthiersfe...@earthlink.net