I believe the first set of goals (occupational based) are the best way to go.
This is how I write my goals, as it does leave room for the therapist to
address several areas of impairment/need. It is typically the case that more
than one factor is limiting the patient from being independent with their i.e.
toileting, dressing, etc.

~ Miranda ~