From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On Behalf Of
Susan Orloff
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 12:19 PM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: Re: [OTlist] OTlist Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4

Quite a few years back the Univ. of Penn. did a personality study on
the difference between OT and PT "types"--it was interesting, PT 's
tended to be more rigid in their thinking and wanted "recipes" for
treatment and follow procedures--OT's were less tied to routine and
found it harder to be restricted by routines and were more creative.
In general, I have found that to be true, nice folks those PT's just
different, it is not a slur against anyone, for example who would want
to  say that salt is better than pepper not the same just as good for
different things just simply different--go for it Ron! Susan
Susan Orloff, OTR/L
CEO/Executive Director
Children's Special Services, LLC
7501 Auden Trail
Atlanta, GA 30350
770-394-9791
www.childrens-services.com
sorloff...@aol.com
On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:12 PM, Ron Carson wrote:

> At  times  like  this  I  feel compelled to explain that I any "anti-
> PT"
> comment that I make is NOT about any specific PT. Heck, I have a
> good PT
> friend  on  this  list and he's a great guy! I've worked with super
> nice
> PT's.  So,  if  I  say  anything negative (or positive) about PT,
> it's a
> broad  general  statement  about the profession of PT, not an
> individual
> practitioner.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ron
>
> --
> Ron Carson MHS, OT
> www.OTnow.com

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.