Hi Ron,

The only thing I can think of is really what your wife suggested. Maybe see her
do a couple of kitchen tasks and see whether she might need prompt cards or
instructions set out for her otherwise there is not alot else I can think of...

but if she has no goals that she wants to achieve then really there isn't much
that you can provide. Is she keen on doing things in the kitchen?

Becky :-)

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/