Amitabh,

Great hearing from you.  CC'ing the list hope
you don't mind.

There's a lot to do in the project and currently
I am the only one who is doing it.

Right now, the most pressing issues are the
protocol stacks.  These have nothing to do with
MAPI, but simply provide network API stacks
for the various protocols we support.  I would
like native POP, IMAP, SMTP, and CalDAV initially.

POP, IMAP, and SMTP stacks have been pulled from
a UNIX client but the port to Windows needs to be
completed.  Help with that would be great.
http://www.openconnector.org/bclient/

Currently I am working on a C library for CalDAV.
That library will be used by the transport
provider for the calendaring.

Would you be interested in helping out with the
bclient library?

Thanks for your interest in the OpenConnector.
If there is any MAPI questions you believe I may
be able to answer for you, just ask.

Regards,
Kervin