Hello Moises, there are various ways of accomplishing what you said, one
would be using ACLs based on Customer ID to filter Types and/or priorities,
to add a dynamic field on regular forms its simple, but then you cannot
hide/show it based on customer ids.

Then I would try using Processes to create specific forms, that can be used
only by those allowed customers, the ones that can have additional Fields
or specific types and/or Priorities.

Best Regards

El lun., 3 feb. 2020 a las 14:01, Moises Silva (<mochi.si...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>     I need to customize tickets by specific customer, but I don´t if
> possible in OTRS.
>     Example:
>     For all customer I have 4 types on the ticket (tp1, tp2, tp3, tp4),
> but for specific customer I need to included the specific type and included
> the others 4  (tp1, tp2, tp3, tp4, tp5)
>     When I select the tp5, then we need to change the content on priority,
> only to list p5-1, p5-2 and enable the new dynamic field (TEXT FIELD) with
> the name TXNEWFIELD.
>    Is there someone that pass for this situation that can help me?
>
> Thanks,
> Moises

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net