Hi Ralph,

On Tue, Sep 24, Ralph Müller wrote:
> But now I experienced a problem with special characters (Umlauten) in the
> subject. If a customer uses such characters in the subject field and than he/
> she answers to an reply, the answers is not attached to the existing case, a
> new case is opened instead.

I'm not sure if I understood you. Please send such a test message (with
this subject) to our demo OTRS (demo[ad]otrs.org) and reply to the
standard answer. In case the problem occures again enter it with the trouble
ticket number into http://bugs.otrs.org/

take care
  Stefan

--
Stefan Wintermeyer

   If anyone has any information, please dial 'O' and ask for the police.
   That number again: 'O'. (Chief Clancy Wiggum)
                                                          "The Simpsons"