Von: Stefan Wintermeyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. September 2002 12:17
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [otrs] Special characters in the subject

Hi Ralph,

On Tue, Sep 24, Ralph Müller wrote:
> attached you will find the 3 messages. File 545.txt is the answer from
> an agent to a new ticket. File 546.txt is the reply from the customer
> to this answer and file 547.txt is the auto-reply for the new ticket.

Sorry to be so stiff-necked, but could you please do it with the demo
OTRS system and than open a bug in buzgzilla (adding the trouble ticket
number of the ticket). That would make the debugging so much easier for
us. Thank you!

take care
  Stefan Wintermeyer

--
Stefan Wintermeyer

   OK, folks, show's over. Nothing to see here. Show's O My God! A
   horrible plane crash! Hey, everybody, get a load of this: flaming
   wreckage! Crowd around... (Chief Clancy Wiggum)
                                                     "The Simpsons"