On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 10:41 AM, Martin Edenhofer wrote:

Ja, correct. I added it to the INSTALL 2 weeks ago.
Aah, ok. Is the CVS version stable enough to run in production?

You will find this command in $OTRS_HOME/scripts/suse-rcotrs. You can use
'$OTRS_HOME/scripts/suse-rcotrs cleanup' on FreeBSD (not start, stop, ...).
I've grabbed out the (small) part that I need to run for cleaning, see attached script.

You might want to consider having things run by cron only output errors, otherwise there's lots of email even when things are running OK.

Also, for some reason scripts/suse-rcotrs seems to have a space between the # and ! in the #!/bin/sh line, which prevents it from being able to run as a script. Is this intentional?

Thanks!

Bryan