Martin Edenhofer wrote:
Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 01:30:04PM +0100, Thomas Schuettler wrote:

is there a possibility to search for (un)successfully closed tickets in different queues?

Not yet. If you need this, add an feature request to bugs.otrs.org. :-)

done

Can I delete all tickets in a queue?

You can close all tickets in a queue with bin/GenericAgent.pl (Kernel/Config/GenericAgent.pm).

Thats not enough! We want to put all spam in one queue and want to delete them once a week. The reason is that we don't want to search for spam and we don't want to have all the spam on disk.

Are there stats of the time (work) units?

What do yo mean? More info please.

we want to abuse the 'Time units (work units):'-function of the answers to control our ticket-selling (we are an theatre). So we can control the number (un)successfully selled tickets.

greetings

thomas