Hi all,
Here in Technets the OTRS is becoming the "killer app" for the customer
support, we are very happy with the app, and we can start to ask some
features to the development team:

The most requested feature from the customer support team is the possibility
to add to the responses some "standard attachments", because with some
"fixed" responses they have to send many brochures or manuals in pdf format.

The idea:
Add to the Responses page a field to add attachments and store them in the
db in some BLOB fields.

Any other user can like this ??? and.....Martin, is this possible ?? (let me
know if u need some more infos about, or some help ;-))))

Many other requests to come (sigh)

Cheers

Marco Cintolesi
NOC Director