Mabuhay OTRS Team!

Im having a problem in integrating SMS to OTRS. I have already installed OTRS system and
it already works with both email and webform reports. What I need to incorporate is
SMS or Text Messaging which is one of the cheapest communication medium in the Philippines.
Besides, SMS messaging is the most reliable means of network trouble reporting coz SMS
is network-independent unlike email and web reporting.
If a certain customer wants to report a trouble, he can send the report via SMS to
a cellular phone or SMS gateway.

Here's how i implemented it so that I can use OTRS:
1. An SMS message or ticket request is sent to our SMS Gateway.
2. SMS is converted to Email (local otrs user email).
3. The SMS message then appears to the OTRS queue.

How to notify the sender thru SMS? The SMS notification must
also contain the ticket number.

Do you have any implementation similar to or much better than this?

best regards,
--edwin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 \_____\__\  ____/__/ Edwin D. Viņas <http://edwin.ontheweb.com>