I'm not quite clear on which of these might be able to support what I need
the server to do.  What I need is for the server to send a copy of the ticket
to an email address when the ticket is closed.  I will use a printer to print
anything that comes to this email address.  If there is already documentation
on how to do this somewhere could you please point me in the right direction.

Travis Kelley