> I'm having trouble getting the stats pictures to display correctly. The
> ./mkStats.pl runs fine and generates the correct file at
> D:\otrs\var\pics\stats\ (/opt/otrs/var/pics/stats/ as seen from cygwin).
> The stats page just has a box where the image should be but no
> image.

This is the behaviour of 1.1.1 - your upgrade doesn't seem to have run
correctly (as Martin already has proposed to look at). Remember to shut down
any Webserver prior to updating to not leave some open files that can't be
overwritten.

> Couple of questions:
>
> 1) Is Sambar needed for a Win32 installation? At the beginning of
> the win32
> install guide it says it's optional, but does not refer to configuring
> certain items without it (cron / stats )

CRON is a nifty little thing I will correct in the next weeks. Apache
doesn't come with a CRON capability, so you'd have to use Windows' task
scheduler (uhm....) or get an additional CRON scheduler. I'll put one out
later - when at least I found the link.

> 2) Using exim, my incoming mail gets dumped to:
>               D:\cygwin\var\spool\mail\jake
>    How can I set OTRS to use this mail file as the incoming mail?

You should be able to use the procmail and/or fetchmail scripts on CygWin.

> I'm using Apache, and exim on a windows 2000 box.

BTW, is your Apache running on Cygwin, too?

Robert Kehl