Hi everybody

Last week I had a big bug with the function of mail pop from a mail server
to a tickets queue . There was a hundred of mails which were imported at
a time
and the pop process forked infinitely until the system stop the joke
with a "Too many connections" .
The result is that queue have now more than 400 bad tickets .

As Martin told me , I tried using the Generic Agent to move  the hundreds
of bad tickets generated by the junked pop from
one queue to another but it did nothing.

because i could not find a way to purge the queues quickly,
I tried to rename a queue to a junk name and create another with the old
name
in order to move the few good tickets to the good queue.
and now  neither the newest queue nor the oldest are  visible anywhere

so i think the best thing is to destroy everything in OTRS and reinstall.

but I dont know how to keep the good tickets !
is it possible to export tickets to TRUE mail folders
in order to re-import them in a new DB  ?

it is the third time i am in a cul-de-sac whith OTRS.
I think too much  functions have no undo ,
and too much things are swallowed by the DB without external backup .

Another problem : when popping  mails to tickets, the tickets are created
with the date of now, and not the original date of the mails, which is not
necessarily now.

Any help ?

Thank in advance

Jerome