Hi Martin,

I'm sorry for no responding, because I can't read Mail-list regularly.

> > Anyway, I'm still having problem with message enconding(iso-2022).
> > Sometimes, due to some character
> > combination, all the rest of the message enconding is broken... I'
> > debugging now.. if I find a solution, I'll post here.

of
> questions.
>
> > BTW, at OTRS homepage, http://www.otrs.org, there is a link
pointing to OTRS
> > in Japan!
> > ,http://otrs.kidanet.com/ .
> > What's that? A Japanese version but no contribution back to the
main
> > project?!
> > Isn't this project GPL? That site wouldn't be breaking GPL license
not
> > contributing back to the group?
>
> http://otrs.kidanet.com/ is from Shozo (see Cc). It's a Japanese
homepage
> about OTRS and how it is working. Shozo is also working on a
Japanese
> translation but your translation was faster.
>
> > Overthere, I can't find download link, email for contact, etc...
only a
> > company selling their technical consultant services :-)
>
> Shozo (or better the company from Shozo) is selling technical
consultant
> services for OTRS. Which is fine! ;-)

I also translate localization file into Japanese coding with EUC. But
still I'm working on now.
It is easy to post the localization file, but it is only for frontend
web screen. I think it is not a solution for most of Japanese email
environment.
There are several problems and restriction for actual use. I think I
need more and more time and skill to do it.
At this time, I can't say any more.
Thanks.
Shozo