I run into a problem today...

Someone took a ticket from a queue and took control of it:

Lock  Ticket lock.  -  cfernandes (Carlos Fernandes)  08/28/2003
11:41:04
OwnerUpdate  New Owner is 'cfernandes' (ID=4).  -  cfernandes (Carlos
Fernandes)  08/28/2003 11:41:04

Another user suposelly looked to the queue and saw that ticket (I
suppose it happened before the lock).
And promptely went to solve it, taking its ownership:

SendCustomerNotification  Sent notification to '"Helpdesk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'.  08/28/2003 11:41:05
OwnerUpdate  New Owner is 'jmartins' (ID=6).  -  jmartins (Jorge
Martins)  08/28/2003 11:43:30

How the hell can this happen ?
Even if the later user view hasn't refreshed (and for him the ticked is
still unlocked and without owner), OTRS shouldn't allow a user to take
ownership from a ticket who is already assigned... or should ?

I though that when a user locks and sets the ticket ownership to him, it
disappeared from the other users views.. Am I wrong with this though ?

Thanks,

 DC