From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris
Salter
Sent: August 5, 2003 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [otrs] PostMasterPOP3.pl

Jake,

I had a 19MB email (19 megs of screenshots, believe it or not) come in to
our system last week, with the same results.  Win2K, running OTRS 1.1.3.
Every once in a while OTRS will choke on emails over 2MB, but normally it at
least is good up to 5MB.  Above that, it's pretty much guaranteed to choke.

With the 19MB email, we discovered the problem because OTRS was trying to
print the email to the console window, causing our server to beep like
crazy.

--
Chris Salter