Hello,

I used MySQL and sql statements to directly import users (originally from an access
databases).
The users are listed in phone view, but when I choose one of them I get the text
"invalid" printed in red next to the textbox.

I have to open the customer in admin view, click on change and save them so I don´t
get the error.
I also filled the table "customerpreferences" with data (password encrypted of course
- copied from a testuser), but it still doesn´t work.

What do I have to change so that otrs thinks the user has been created by otrs?

btw: An automatic import from e.g. textfiles would be a nice feature.

Lars