>From /opt/otrs/scripts/database/initial_insert.sql:

INSERT INTO system_user
    (first_name, last_name, login, pw, valid_id, create_by, create_time,
change_by, change_time)
    VALUES
    ('Admin', 'OTRS', '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 'roK20XGbWEsSM', 1, 1,
current_timestamp, 1, current_timestamp);
-- group_user (add admin to groups)
INSERT INTO group_user
    (user_id, permission_read, permission_write, group_id, create_by,
create_time, change_by, change_time)
    VALUES
    (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, current_timestamp, 1, current_timestamp);
INSERT INTO group_user
    (user_id, permission_read, permission_write, group_id, create_by,
create_time, change_by, change_time)
    VALUES
    (1, 1, 1, 2, 1, current_timestamp, 1, current_timestamp);
INSERT INTO group_user
    (user_id, permission_read, permission_write, group_id, create_by,
create_time, change_by, change_time)
    VALUES
    (1, 1, 1, 3, 1, current_timestamp, 1, current_timestamp);

You don't have to add new users to all groups, of course.

Regards,

Robert Kehl