From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Rob
Sent: October 3, 2003 3:50 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: [otrs] web interface other than localhost?

This may just be an apache config issue, but I am rather new to Apache so I
am not sure what needs to be changed.

I have OTRS up and running on win32 with Apache 1.x.  I have it running on
localhost just fine.  I would like it to be available on the IP address of
the server, from the web and not just locally.

What needs to be changed to do this?  I took some stabs at what I thought
were logical changes but they did not help.

Currently, if I go to http://myserver.address.here/otrs/index.pl

I get a 403 access forbidden error.  Works at localhost just fine though.