You can turn off ticket locking from within the Admin Area, Queues, select your queue,
then Change, then set " Unlock timeout (minutes):" value to "0", then click "Update
Queue"

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Drnak Marek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 10/3/2003 9:21 AM
        To: 'User questions and discussions about OTRS.'
        Subject: [otrs] Owner and locking

        Hello all,

        we do not want to use the feature of locking and ownership of the ticket,
        because we are tracking the ticket from one queue to another queue to next
agent and if first agent i.e. changed priority, the second agent must first take
ownership and after that he can close.

        I would like to
        either not to have owner and locking
        or change of owner with moving to another queue.

        Does anyone know?
        Thanks
        Marek

<<winmail.dat>>