Hello!

Tonight an Domain-Robot creates over 7000 Support Entries in OTRS.

Is there any method to delete all Tickets from one E-Mailadress?

I have over 80 pages in Queue-View!

2. Isnt there function that one e-mail adress couldn't create so much
tickets in 24 hours?

Postmaster.pl has this function for auto-reply:
ERROR: OTRS-PM3-10 Perl: 5.8.0 OS: linux Time: Wed Oct  8 09:00:01
2003

 Message: LoopProtection!!! Send no more emails to
 '<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'! Max. count of 40 has been reached!

Why not for incoming messages?

Thank you for any help, we cant find our normal support tickets
between the 7000 robot-tickets!

Best regards

Gerhard