Hi all,

I would like to get an approximation of the complexity for having more
grnular access control for the customer users, especially on the customer.pl
we page.

Problem is:

We have customers using customer.pl to create new tickets and view the
status of existing tickets. For very big customers, we have the requirement
to support one more access level, namely a customer site.

A customer is divided into several sites, and each site has some site's
contacts which have the rights to open/view tickets for *their own site*
only. With the current 2-levels architecture (customer/customerUser), we
basically would have to create a new customer for each new site, and call
the customers like 'customerA-site1', 'customerA-site2', 'customerB'... and
so on. We then loose a global view of all the tickets linked to 'customerA'.

Do you see it as feasible to have such a feature ? Customer users are being
looked up in an LDAP directory.

Next question will be: can we have a kind of 'super' user for a customer,
able to see the tickets of all the sites ?

Thx for your ideas and comments.

BR, - Patrick -

DISCLAIMER
 This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege.
The contents do not represent the opinion of Dimension Data Switzerland
except to the extent that it relates to their official business.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender by return e-mail, then delete
this message and any attachments.
Dimension Data Switzerland  :  http://www.ch.didata.com