Hi Thomas,

fine that you got your AD working. :)

Just one note to the login authentication.

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:52:40PM +0200, Thomas Nilsen wrote:

> [...]
> * Agent/Customer Login authentication:
> Have anyone integrated the login screens for agent and Customers with
> normal Apache HTTP AUTH type authentication? We are using NTLM via the
> perl module Authen::NTLM for apache. With this we can authenticate
> seamless for all IE users. It would be extremely nice to be able to use
> this function with OTRS as well. Since OTRS is written in Perl it ought
> to be possible to do this, but I'm not very good with perl coding yet...
> The other option would be to use cookie authentication from a trusted SSO
> system like WebAuth http://webauthv3.stanford.edu/.

If you already did you authentication with Authen::NTLM via Apache, then
you need the HTTPBasicAuth module to OTRS to have a SSO.

See also: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2003-October/002925.html

> Regards,
> Thomas Nilsen
> Svg Support
> Tel: +47 51 81 01 30 - Mob: +47 916 98 229

  Martin

--
Martin Edenhofer - <martin at edenhofer.de> - http://martin.edenhofer.de/