I have a new Redhat 9 server with pretty much default settings, fully updated as far as Redhat is concerned, but Apache, Perl, etc are the versions that came with the Redhat ISO (I haven't figured out how to yet)

All seems swell when I login at http://localhost/otrs/index.pl, but I can't login with any username via the web (not local host).

I can see the login page, but there's also the following accross the bottom:

*******
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /otrs/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.40 Server at rivers Port 80
*****

Any ideas? I assume that it's a permissions thing.

Thanks,

John

--
GLASHEEN,JOHN D