When using otrs from any remote machine, whenever I move between major pages, such as from the login page to the main page, instead of being redirected with the session number automatically, I get a "document moved" page with a link to the new page. I have to click on this link each time to continue with what I'm doing.  Yet, I have no such problem running otrs directly from the server as localhost.

I read one post that suggested being sure that the two http header lines: 'Status: 302 Moved' and 'location:...' appear in Redirect.dtl.  They both do, and they both appear as plain text on the displayed page that contains the link I always have to click on.

Another symptom is that ALL of the http headers from all of the pages are simply displayed as plain text, which tells me that these headers are not being recognized as headers by either Apache or my browser (same problem in IE 6.x, and all flavors of Mozilla).

This leads me to think that my server's Apache installation isn't properly coping with http headers.  However, I have verified that mod_headers is installed and is being loaded in my httpd.conf file.

Everything else seems to work correctly, so this problem is really irritating, since I feel like I'm right on the brink of a properly working installation.  What am I missing? How can I get these headers to be properly recognized?