Today we present to you the first public beta of OTRS 1.2.0 beta 1 in
the

  OTRS for Windows32 Installer:
  otrs4win32-1.2.0-beta1.exe (29 MB)
  ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/otrs/misc/win32/otrs4win32-1.2.0-beta1.exe
  MD5: 74e5c68e90f8c00872bed43e76dede63

It is based on OTRS 1.2.0 beta , about 10MB smaller in size. These are
the most important changes:
- using OTRS 1.2.0 beta 1 now
- using OTRS web installer now
- speeded up start of installer
- webserver check now uses retryabortcancel
- delivering several *.dist instead of the originals to prevent
overwrite
- localized almost every string displayed to user
- improved service management (apache installs cleanly now)
- starts ApacheMonitor.exe and/or WinMySqlAdmin.exe on user's behalf
- uninstaller allows removal of $WINDIR\my.ini
- renamed Uninstaller to 'Maintenance'
- mouse-overs in uninstaller
- fixed invalid path in perltest.cgi
- fixed PmaAbsoluteUri in phpmyadmin
- added conf.d directory to Apache holding user configurations
- changed absolute references to 127.0.0.1 and localhost to relative
- remove old uninstall-otrs4win32-*.exe from $INSTDIR
- using LZMA compression
- allowing spaces in program location
- substituted Start Page with OTRS' Login Page

The INSTALL document can be found at
http://doc.otrs.org/cvs/en/html/install-win32.html#OTRS4WIN32

Please be so kind to direct all questions and answers to this mailing
list. You are encouraged to file reports on bugs (if you found some) via
http://bugs.otrs.org/

We would very much like to hear from your experiences with this
software. Thank you for your help!

With highest regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388