Increase the Font size in IE. I had a similar problem using FireBird(FireFox now) on my Knoppix HDD install. FireBird worked flawlessly when I was using windows.

Michael Rojas wrote:
Greetings,

I've been an OTRS user for several months now.  I don't think my problem
is OTRS-specific, but I am curios to know if anyone else has experienced
this...  I have a VAIO laptop running Windows XP Home, with IE 6.  I
recently went to the M$ windows update site to install M$'s patches.  I
don't know if that has anything to do with it, but lately, when I access
my OTRS log in page I no longer get the 'circle' symbols that appeared
when I typed in my password, and my fonts are slightly distorted on the
log in page, and the rest of my pages.  Whenever I log in to OTRS from
any other computer, everything remains the same.  This annoyance only
appears on my laptop, so I'm almost certain that it has to do with a M$
patch or something related.  I haven't been able to replicate the
problem to determine it's cause.  This doesn't necessarily impair my
OTRS set up, but it makes it slightly difficult to read trouble tickets
due to the distortion of the fonts.  I've only see this behavior on my
OTRS, and on the OTRS.ORG site.  There must be an issue with an M$ patch
that changes either my OS, IE6, or both that affects how I view my OTRS
or OTRS.ORG... Maybe something to do with how web-based content is
formatted, or fonts?

Any help from any one else who has experienced this would be greatly
appreciated...

Thanks!

Michael

Michael Rojas, Systems Administrator South Texas Internet 956.504.5252 http://www.ies.net

Some dream of success... Others work hard at it.

---
[South Texas Internet scanned this E-mail for viruses using Declude Virus]