Hi Steven,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:20:22AM -0500, Gold, Steven T wrote:
> OTRS version 1.2b2
>
> Because I am trying to make it easy for my end users and techs, I want to
> use the 4-digit phone extension as the CustomerID. The only place I have not
> been able to replace the text (I am not changing the DATA field, just TEXT)
> has been on the http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUser
> <http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminCustomerUser>  page. Any ideas?

I'm not sure what you want to do. You want to replace CustomerID
with e. g. PhoneDigit?

Use the dtl file (Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/AdminCustomerUserForm.dtl)
or replace it in the translation file.

[Kernel/Language/xz.pm]
      'CustomerID' => 'PhoneDigit',
[...]

> Steve
> >
> > Steve Gold
> > Network Administrator
> > WBFS-UPN33, WTVX-UPN34 & WFOR-CBS4
> > (Voice)   305-639-4681
> > (beeper) 305-277-0288

  Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!