From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob
Poudrette
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [otrs] Upgrate to 1.2.2 Admin Account Problem

Hello,

After running 1.1 for almost a year, I decided to upgrade to 1.2.2. After doing this I noticed that I did not see any of my tickets anymore. When I log in using the root account, I also noticed that the advanced functionality has disappeared. I'm running RH 8.0 and MySQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob