On Monday, May 03, 2004 12:34 PM
Thorsten Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1. Customer Notification Emails
> Where can we change them ?

Copy the default entries from Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm to
Kernel/Config.pm and change them there.

> Is it possible to remove the Hyperlink ?

Yes, see above.

> Is it easy/possible to include the ticket subject in the notification
> subject or at least the body ?

This is not possible atm, sorry. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you need it
implemented soon.

> 2. "Ist das Ticket beantwortet"
> What does this switch do ? It is found on the Email Reply Form

Switch to english, it should then display:
'Is the ticket answered'

When checked, the ticket is marked as answered, and therefore no longer
in 'new' state.

> 3. "Pending Auto close"
> What happens if a ticket is set to "warten auf erfolgreich schließen"
> and the time expires ? Currently only the timer in the ticket
> properties changes to negative times. Shouldn't it close the ticket ?

In most cases, yes.

> If not. How could we realize this ?

If a ticket is locked, it won't close. Additionally, you have to take
care that the Cron jobs are running, which are performing the action.
See the docs and the files `find /opt/otrs -name *ron*`.

> 4. Attachments
> When forwarding a mail there's no way adding an attachment. Is that a
> fact ?

Yes.

> Are there plans extending the attachment feature ? Our agents would
> like to add more than one attachment from time to time.

This is already planned.

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388