Hi,

we are using OTRS for 2 weeks. Now we have several questions

1. Customer Notification Emails

Where can we change them ?
Is it possible to remove the Hyperlink ?
Is it easy/possible to include the ticket subject in the notification subject or at
least the body ?

2. "Ist das Ticket beantwortet"

What does this switch do ? It is found on the Email Reply Form

3. "Pending Auto close"

What happens if a ticket is set to "warten auf erfolgreich schließen" and the time
expires ? Currently only the timer in the ticket properties changes to negative times.
Shouldn't it close the ticket ? If not. How could we realize this ?

4. Attachments

When forwarding a mail there's no way adding an attachment. Is that a fact ?
Are there plans extending the attachment feature ? Our agents would like to add more
than one attachment from time to time.

Best regards

Thorsten Philipp

<<winmail.dat>>