Hi,

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Robert Kehl wrote:
> On Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:42 PM David Hansen Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I've grabbed otrs-1.2.3-01.tar.gz, dumped it into /opt, and am trying
> > to get it running.  My problem right now is with PerlHandler in
> > /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.  PerlHandler, PerlSendHeader, and
> > PerlSetupEnv give errors when I try to restart apache.  The error is:
> > Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 337 of
> > /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Invalid command 'PerlHandler', perhaps
>
> Do you have mod_perl installed? If not, comment out those erratic lines,
> and it works via CGI.

It seems I have the same problem with SuSE-9.1 (apache2-mod_perl is
installed, but rpm is crying for mod_perl), but your advice does
only help to get apache2 running, but not OTRS.

With http://localhost/otrs/installer.pl I simply get the option to view
that file with an editor or to download it to disk.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])