Hi, I have Otrs in a web server and I am trying to unify the customer
login with other mysql table in other web server

For this purpose I put this code in the config.pm file

    # CustomerUser
    # (customer user database backend and settings)
    $Self->{CustomerUser} = {
        Name => 'Database Backend',
        Module => 'Kernel::System::CustomerUser::DB',
        Params => {
            # if you want to use an external database, add the
            # required settings
            # DSN => 'DBI:odbc:yourdsn',

   DSN => 'DBI:mysql:database=sysmaster;host=64.251.0.235',
            User => 'otrs',
            Password => '****',
            Table => 'customer_user',

  },

and create the tables

customer_user
customer_preferences
group_customer_user

But when I want lo login as a customer, the OTRS says

 Panic! No UserData!!!

My question is if I need to copy all the OTRS tables to the customer
location or I only need few more tables.

Best regards

Adrián