Robert,

I got another mail today with two attachments, which were sorted in
correctly into the attachment database (according to phpmyadmin) but the
links to the files are incorrect in ArticleView:

        shown in OTRS:          actual files

        attach2.zip             attach1.zip
        attach1.zip             file-1
        file-1                  attach2.zip

Let me know what debug info you need to sort this out. The one from
postmaster.pl doesn't show anything regarding the attachments.

Daniel

--
Daniel Seifert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>