From: Jesse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [otrs] KnowledgeBase Support
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:20:40 -0700

I'm curious if anyone has implemented a knowledgebase into OTRS. I work for
a non profit organization and have been researching the different open source trouble
ticket software and am stuck between OTRS and HelpDesk OneZero
(http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com/). On the other hand I enjoy the
support/documentation that you guys offer but this onezero software has a
knowledgebase that I haven't seen in OTRS, which would be great for my work.
To conclude and reiterate, has anyone implemented a knowledgebase into OTRS
like this OneZero software. And What other reasons would you guys give as to
why you would recommend OTRS over this other software?

thanks
marshall