Hello,

I am struggling to get this working. Below is a brief
summary of what I have done so far. My problem arises
when I attempt to access
http://localhost/otrs/installer.pl

I get the following in Apache:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Do I have a permissions issue or do I need to maybe
edit the httpd.conf file?

1.) I downloaded the redhat RPM and installed, all
dependancies were met and went OK.

2.) I have all CPAN modules installed except LDAP and
GD

3.) The user otrs is added and assigned to the apache
group

4.) I have restarted both the Apache and mysql daemons
both shutdown and restarted OK and I can access the
test Apache page at http://localhost

Cheers,
Robert