> I'm new to otrs and just installed it on FC2.  I've
> searched through the man, but can't see anything about
> how the setting up email accounts etc works i.e. do i
> need to set up a single account for otrs and everyone
> emails to that? or create everyone in otrs?

If you are trying to set up different queues for different support
requests. For e.g: you may have PC support and Mac support and you'd
like to channel those requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] then all you have to do is set up different
queues in the admin area. Now if this is not what you want can you
elaborate on what exactly you are looking for?

--Turi