Hello OTRS Users,

I am a newbie with OTRS and have found my question in the archives, but no real answer there.  Hopefully someone can help me.

We have just started using OTRS as our primary support tool.  Occasionally there are two tickets created for one request.  We have a cron job that runs every 5 minutes to pull the email off the POP3 account.  In the logs the same email gets downloaded twice, 5 minutes apart, so it appears that the email is not getting deleted properly after the first download.  This has happened even when there is only one email on the server. It seems that 5 minutes is plenty of time to download one email (no large attachments).

Has anybody else run into this, and if so did you find a solution?

Thanks,

Sandy