On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:27:03 +0800, Santosh Balan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did google and also read the docs, but could't get far.  I set up the queue >>
> autoresponse, but didn't work.
>
> I want to send a mail to everybody in the queue, if there is any new ticket assigned
> to that Queue.
>
> For example if there is a Queue "Sales" - and 4 agents in Sales.  If one ticket is
> assgined to "Sales", these 4 agents should get individual mails from OTRS to check
> out the new ticket.

The autoresponse is for customer communication.  If you want agents to
be notified of new tickets, they must subscribe to the queue in
preferences and choose to be notified of new tickets.  This is an
agent preferences setting and cannot be forced on them (that I am
aware of).  Unless of course, you wanted to configure their
preferences for them directly in the database and then remove
Preferences from the theme so that they cannot access them.

Hth,

Tyler Hepworth